INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND THE RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING
TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT,
THIS DOCUMENT IS PUBLISHED AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF RULE 3
(1) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (INTERMEDIARIES GUIDELINES) RULES, 2011 PRESCRIBED UNDER
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 THAT REQUIRE PUBLISHING THE RULES AND REGULATIONS, PRIVACY
POLICY AND USER AGREEMENT FOR ACCESS OR USAGE OF THE WEBSITE.
THE SAME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN ELECTRONIC FORM OR BY MEANS OF AN ELECTRONIC RECORD) AND
WILL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NOW (TAP TAP MEALS PRIVATE LTD.) AND USER FOR THE USE OF
THE WEBSITE (DEFINED BELOW).
USE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY PROVIDE YOUR UNCONDITIONAL CONSENT OR AGREEMENTS
TO NOW (TAP TAP MEALS PRIVATE LTD.) AS PROVIDED UNDER SECTION 43A AND SECTION 72A OF INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000.
application (“Website”) is between NOW Tap Tap Meals Private Limited (“NOW” or “We” or “Us” or
“Our"), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at B-23,
Sector 48 Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh, India and the guest users or registered users of the
Website ("You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User") describe the terms on which NOW offers You
access to the Website and such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto
guidelines appearing on the Website from time to time (collectively referred to as
"Agreement(s)") constitute the entire agreement upon which You are allowed to access and use the
Website and avail the Services.
- Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, unless
explicitly provided for otherwise; and any reference to the masculine includes a reference
to the feminine and vice versa.
Headings and captions are used for convenience only and will not affect the interpretation
- Any reference to a natural person will, unless repugnant to the context, include his heirs,
executors and permitted assignees. Similarly, any reference to a juristic person such as NOW
will, unless repugnant to the context, include its affiliates, successors and permitted
- You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a
guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to
- NOW reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered if it is brought to
NOW's notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years.
- Only Users who are 18 years of age or older may use the Services. If You are under 18 years
of age and You wish to download, install, access or use the Services, Your parents or legal
Registered users: NOW makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the
Website only if You have provided NOW certain required User information and created an account
and a NOW ID through certain log-in ID and password ("Account"). In the event You register as a
User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will
be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account, and are fully
responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately
notify NOW of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security,
and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. NOW cannot and will
not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You
may be held liable for losses incurred by NOW or any other user of or visitor to the Website due
to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your
Account Information secure and confidential. You shall ensure that the Account information
provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of
another user's Account information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited. If You
provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes
untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or NOW has reasonable grounds to suspect that
such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, NOW has the right to suspend
or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services
(or any portion thereof).
- Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users
(also called as 'guest users'). Such users will be able to browse the Website.
- NOW is an online platform inter-alia engaged in the business of providing an on-demand
diversified delivery services, cash pickup services and other similar services through its
- Neither NOW own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, prepare any product nor manage and/or
control the Users.
- NOW responsibility is limited to facilitating the delivery services.
USE OF THE WEBSITE / SERVICES
You agree and undertake that when using a Website / Service, You will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary
designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a
file that is uploaded;
- Any information provided by You on this site shall not be misleading in any way;
- use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or
methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or
monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the
navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any
materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available
through the Website;
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish,
license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software
obtained from the Website.
THIRD PARTY CONTENTS
- We cannot and will not assure that other users are or will be complying with the foregoing
assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
- You acknowledge that when You access a link that leaves the Services, the site You will
By assessing links to other sites, You acknowledge that We are not responsible for those
sites. We reserve the right to disable links to and / or from third-party sites to the
Services, although we are under no obligation to do so.
PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND COUPONS
- NOW reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any Users of its own
choice and shall not be held liable to any User for not offering the same. The
discounts/offers have been made available at the sole discretion of NOW and are subject to
change / amendment / modification from time to time. NOW at its sole discretion may at any
time discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior
intimation whatsoever. The participation in discounts/offers is entirely voluntary and it is
understood, that the participation by the User shall be deemed to have been made on a
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us,
You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and
You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and
when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication,
electronic or otherwise.
RIGHT TO USE LOGOS
trademarks, service marks or logos and/or any other marks, owned by NOW that may be
reflected on the Website ("IPR"). Any use by User of IPR will be only with the prior written
permission from Us. You acknowledge that We are the sole and exclusive owyner of Our
respective IPR’s and agree that You will not contest the ownership of the said IPR’s for any
- The Website and the Services are provided on an "as is" basis. We do not make any other
representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation
that the Website or the Services will meet Your requirements, will always be available,
accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or operate without error.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless NOW, its owner, licensee, affiliates (as applicable)
and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand,
or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed
and conditions, or Your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including
infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL NOW BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL
ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of
the Website following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the
non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable
by reason of the laws of any state in which these terms are intended to be effective, then
to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or
remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between You
and Us to any other person.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
proceeding, which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to this
website, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, India.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and
contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Maninder Singh
Address: Sector 16 Noida , Spring House, Pioneer House Building
Last Updated Date | Time : Jan 12-2022 | 12:15 hours